High Quality Live in Care
Elite Live In Care always aim to work to standards set by sector specialist and regulators. Below we have listed some of the our advisors who we are kept updated by enabling us to constantly evolve and maintain out the high standards we pride ourselves on.
Dignity in Care’s 10 Point Dignity Challenge
“High Quality Livein Care Provider”
At Elite Live In Care we ask our carers to commit to undertake the 10 point challenge, immediately and insist they become dignity friends within 6 month of employment.
1. Have a zero tolerance of all forms of abuse
2. Support people with the same respect you would want for yourself or a member of your family
3. Treat each person as an individual by offering a personalised service
4. Enable people to maintain the maximum possible level of independence, choice and control
5. Listen and support people to express their needs and wants
6. Respect people’s right to privacy
7. Ensure people feel able to complain without fear of retribution
8. Engage with family members and carers as care partners
9. Assist people to maintain confidence and positive self-esteem
10. Act to alleviate people’s loneliness and isolation
Care Quality Commission
CQC are the independent regulator of health and adult social care in England. Elite Livein Care Limited are registered with CQC and are monitored to their high standards.
CQC make sure health and social care services provide people with safe, effective, compassionate, high-quality care and we encourage care services to improve.
United Kingdom Home Care Association
United Kingdom Homecare Association Ltd (UKHCA) is the professional association of home care providers from the independent, voluntary, not-for-profit and statutory sectors. UKHCA helps organisations that provide social care (also known as domiciliary care or homecare), which may include nursing services, to people in their own homes, promoting high standards of care and providing representation with national and regional policy-makers and regulators. The Association represents over two-thousand members across the United Kingdom, in England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland. Elite Livein Care Limited are members of UKHCA.
NHS Choices (www.nhs.uk) was launched in 2007 and is the official website of the National Health Service in England. With over 48 million visitors per month, we have become the UK’s biggest health website accounting for a quarter of health-related web traffic. We strive to be a world-leading, multi-channel service for everyone engaging with the NHS and social care.
Elite Livein Care Limited are very proud of our team for achieving a 5 star rating with NHS Choices