Elite Live In Care are 100% compliant with the 5 Key Areas set by Care Quality Commission (CQC)
Elite Live In Care is a registered member of NHS Choices and have a 5 star rating
Elite Live In Care training is aligned with Skills for Health recommendations and fully supports ‘The Care Certificate’ as set out by Skills for Care.
Elite Live in Care is a supporter of the Alzheimer’s Society.
Nikki and Steve raised over £500 for the Alzheimer’s Society when completing a 28k walk/crawl around the Isle Of Wight Challenge
Before the Dignity in Care campaign launched, numerous focus groups took place around the country to find out what Dignity in Care meant to people. The issues raised at these events resulted in the development of the 10 Point Dignity Challenge (now the 10 Dignity Do’s). The challenge describes values and actions that high quality services that respect people’s dignity should:
- Have a zero tolerance of all forms of abuse
- Support people with the same respect you would want for yourself or a member of your family
- Treat each person as an individual by offering a personalised service
- Enable people to maintain the maximum possible level of independence, choice and control
- Listen and support people to express their needs and wants
- Respect people’s right to privacy
- Ensure people feel able to complain without fear of retribution
- Engage with family members and carers as care partners
- Assist people to maintain confidence and positive self-esteem
- Act to alleviate people’s loneliness and isolation
We endeavour to promote awareness of these 10 points to everyone connected with health and social care. If you can help promote awareness of these by putting up posters, or handing out leaflets and cards, please download and print them to help you promote the campaign.
Elite live in Care are working with the Social Care commitment team to provide a better, safer and more efficient way of providing live in care. We have made the commitments and are 100% behind the initiative.
Elite Live In Care are members of United Kingdom Home Care Association (UKHCA)