Recruitment – Work for Elite Live In Care
Main benefits for carers:
Accommodation free of charge living in the home of the customer.
3 day induction course which we will pay for, where you will be fully trained to meet all UK care regulations
Travel to and from training is arranged and paid for by Elite. We don’t ask you to pay for your travel then claim it back, we take the worry out of it and do it for you.
Travel to and from assignments is also arranged and paid for by Elite. You will never have to worry about getting to assignments or back home again.
4 weeks holiday per year.
Competitive starting rates of pay to unlimited earnings dependant on complexity of care and your ambition.
Use of kitchen, bathroom and gardens and in most cases the lounge and the dining room.
No charge for rent, council tax, gas or electricity.
Entitled the provision of food and non-alcoholic drinks.
Your own bedroom.
Last but by no means least be part of a caring, supportive team.
Live In Carers required.
Due to high demand for live in care, we’re always looking for the best carers to work with Elite Live In Care Limited.
If you are kind, genuine, committed and looking for a career in care please read on.
Elite live in care has been created to provide the highest quality care and this means we only employ the very best carers.
- All of our carers are specifically recruited as live-in care carers.
- No previous care experience is needed as we train to the highest standards at Elite.
- We value all of our employees and reward them accordingly.
- We need dedicated, caring, reliable people.
- Have a UK address.
- You must be eligible to work in the UK.
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You must NOT have a criminal record.
- You must be willing to participate in training and want to achieve excellence in care delivery.
To express an interest in working with us please email us at email@example.com, download our application pack or fill out the contact us form.
Download Our Application Pack
Please Click on the icon below and save to your computer
Complete the form and email back to us firstname.lastname@example.org
What we can offer our carers
In return for your commitment to Elite Live In Care Limited we offer you;
- Very competitive pay rates.
- Training provided free of charge.
- Free uniforms.
- Continuous development program.
- Food allowance.
- 24/7 Support.
- Subsidised DBS
- Promotion prospects to reward your dedication to excel in care delivery.
- Be part of a care company run by caring people.
- Our 100% backing to become a Dementia Friend.
“I have worked with Steve Rankin before he is friendly helpful and a joy to have worked for if I could ever work with him again I would. He kind he cares for everyone and excellent in care.”
“I’ve worked for Steve Rankin & Nikki Boon, got highly trained, and loved every moment, and actually ‘thanked’ for my efforts, and always new they were at the end of a phone if needed. Good luck in all you both do. x”
“Here goes…..Steve was a colleague of mine for 2 years, he was extremely approachable and very supportive towards the team of other managers. He is a caring individual and extremely professional.”
“I worked with Steve Rankin and Nikki Boon when I 1st started caring. Great communication (would always return your calls asap), an open door policy if you wanted to chat, always there with support or training if needed and best of all organised some great social gatherings to nurture team building.”
“I have worked with steve and nikki and they are very professional and i would work with them again if i had the chance xxx”
To look after the care needs of people in their own homes in England.
The care must be provided in a way that respects the dignity of the individual and promotes independence. Care provided by elite carers is expected to include care that would reasonably be given by members of the Client’s own family.
- Personal care needs including, undressing, dressing, washing, bathing and toileting needs.
- Assist with mobility problems including incontinence.
- To engage in activities such as reading, writing, hobbies and recreations.
- To make and change beds and all domestic tasks within the household to include, Laundry, including using a laundrette where necessary.
- To read and write reports.
- To ensure medication needs are safely met.
- Attend mandatory training.
- Food preparation and shopping.
- Accompanying to activities or special events.
- Visiting the client’s family and friends.
- From time to time even going away on holiday with the customer as a paid carer.
Benefits for carers
- Accommodation free of charge living in the home of the Client.
- Induction training which will be paid for, where you will be fully trained to meet all UK care regulations, transport arranged free of charge to and from the training location.
- Your holiday entitlement will be 4 weeks per year, accruing from the first hour you begin to work for Elite.
- Very competitive rates of pay with unlimited earning potential.
- Use of kitchen, bathroom and gardens and in most cases the lounge and the dining room.
- There would be no charge for rent, council tax, gas or electricity.
- You would be entitled the provision of food and non-alcoholic drinks or an arrangement would be made for a food and drink budget within your weekly wages.
- You will have your own comfortable bedroom with provision for storage of your clothing and belongings.
- We will provide personal protective equipment, such as gloves, aprons and hand wash where required.
- Working as a live in carer can be a very rewarding role not only a feeling of making a positive impact on a client’s life, but with a very competitive salary and nothing to pay out for your day to day living expenses.