Careers At Elite Livein Care
"It's All About You."
What Elite Carers Say....
"My experience of working at Elite has always been pleasant and still is today! The wellbeing of their service users comes as top priority as well as that of their staff." Tari
"Elite is an excellent company to work for. They have a fantastic attitude towards staff and service users, and they are 100% there if support is needed." Callan
"Working for Elite is an amazing experience. It is so rewarding knowing the difference we make as a team to those who rely on us on a daily basis." James
Live-in carers required!
Due to high demand for live-in care, we are always looking for dedicated people to work with Elite Livein Care Limited.
If you are kind, genuine, committed and looking for a career in care please read on.
Elite Livein Care was established to provide the highest quality care and this means we only employ the very best people.
- All of our carers are specifically recruited as live-in care carers.
- No previous care experience necessarily required as we train to the highest standards.
- We value all of our employees and reward them accordingly.
- We need dedicated, caring, reliable people.
- Have a UK address.
- Be eligible to work in the UK.
- Be over 18 years of age.
- Not have a criminal record.
- Be willing to participate in training and be committed to excellence in care delivery.
Main benefits for carers:
- Accommodation free of charge as you will living in the home of the client.
- 3-day free induction course where you will be fully trained to meet all UK care regulations
- Free travel to and from training. This is arranged and paid for by Elite - we don't ask you to pay for your travel and claim it back later.
- Travel to and from assignments is arranged and paid for by Elite. You will never have to worry about travelling to assignments or getting back home.
- 4 weeks holiday per year.
- Competitive starting rates of pay with the prospect of significantly enhanced earnings dependent on complexity of care and your ambition.
- Use of kitchen, bathroom and gardens (and in most cases, lounge and dining room) at the client's home.
- No charge for rent, council tax, gas or electricity.
- Provision of food and non-alcoholic drinks.
- Your own bedroom.
- Being a valued member of a caring, supportive team.
To express an interest in working with Elite, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or download our application pack, or complete the 'Contact Us' form.
About Elite carers
At Elite Livein Care, we complete background checks on all of our employees prior to employment. We would never allow a member of staff to care for our clients without a clear DBS/criminal record check.
We do not insist on our care team having sector experience. Elite is fully supportive of kind, caring people entering into healthcare for the first time. Only when our client is completely happy do we allow a less experienced team member to work alone.
Elite comprehensively trains and carries out a full induction for all new employees. Our carers are trained in line with Skills for Health's guidelines and are fully compliant with Care Quality Commission regulations. They are also encouraged to take advantage of the regular additional training courses that we offer.
We conduct face-to-face reviews with all our carers on a minimum three-monthly basis, which exceeds CQC minimum standards.
A recent initiative from Skills for Health is "The Care Certificate". Elite fully supports this programme and will ensure all of our carers have achieved the required standards to attain the award within 3 months of commencing employment with us.
Carers are matched to customers on a one-to-one basis. If requested, we are always happy for our carers to meet with clients before a care package is finalised. We do not set a start date until you and your loved ones are completely happy with your carer and you are content to proceed.
If, for any reason you are not happy with your assigned carer, we will replace them as soon as it is possible to do so. We would never expect our client to be cared for by someone they were not comfortable with.
Reliability is one of the central pillars of our service and stringent reliability standards are set out both in our employee and company guidelines. Failure to adhere to these standards is unacceptable and results in immediate cessation of employment.
We do not belong to a large group of companies, nor do we have any other business interests (such as financial services.) Delivering care is our only focus.